Last Dates for Exam Forms
Last date for receipt of examination forms for June/Dec examination respectively are as under: -
- Without late fee : 25 Apr/25 Oct
- With late fee (of Rs.1500/-) : 10 May/10 Nov
Applications received after these dates will not be entertained.
1. Filling up of Examination Form
- Students are advised to read instructions carefully before filling the examination form. They should ensure that they have entered and darkened the circles with correct Membership No., Course and Stream, Centre and Centre code, Subject codes, Bank draft No., Banks MICR No. and mobile No. Guidelines on how to fill the examination form are attached with the examination application form as well as given on the websites.
- Students are also advised to send the draft of Rs.600/-(For AMIETE) and Rs.500/-(For DipIETE) per subject along with the examination form for theory subjects only.
- The fee of Lab Examinations, Oral Test for Communication Skills and Technical Writing, Project and Seminar have to be submitted on the centre. But the codes of the above mentioned subjects have to be filled on the examination form also.
2. Alteration in the Exam Application Form
- Students are requested to visit the website for checking the status of examination application form and subjects and center filled in the examination form.
- For any amendment/alteration in the subjects or in the center after submission of examination form may be allowed on payment of an extra amount of Rs 500/-, provided the request reaches IETE HQs by 20th May.
3. Admit Card
- Admit cards are sent to all eligible students. Admit cards will also be available on web, which can be downloaded. Students are allowed to appear for examination with downloaded Admit cards along with their Identity cards.
4. Exam Centres
- June 2012 Examinations will not be conducted in the following Exam Centres :