From: uday shankar dikshit <email@example.com>
Date: 29 August 2016 at 04:47
Subject: Thanks to IETE`s Governing body, members and office bearers.
Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
From: yousuf souran <email@example.com>
Date: 12 August 2015 at 10:46
Subject: Thanks to IETE`s Governing body, members and office bearers.
Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Comments of some AMIETE passout members/students
1. I, Bhupinder Yadav, Membership No. 202612 "IETE means a lot to those student who can't afford education in private engineering colleges and even govt. technical education bodies. Saving its recognition will not only save existing students careers but will also provide fair chance to those who belong to economically weaker section of this society. I can't assume my career as an IT professional without its existence. We have excellent engineering syllabus and a well established education center network across the county. Although we have low passing rate but we don't give up the quality that's what our strength is". Organization: Click Software Limited, Designation: Technical Solution Engineer.
2. Name: P. Siva Subba Rao, Membership- Fellow- 069052, Designation: Principal Scientist, CSIR-National Aerospace Laboratories, HAL Airport Road, , Bangalore- 560017, "Joined and completed AMIETE, then completed M.Tech in Digital Electronics, and Joined as Technical Officer CSIR_ National Metallurgical Laboratory, Jamshedpur. Because of the AMIETE exams I am able to continue my further studies and now working as Scientist, in National Aerospace Laboratories, Bangalore."
3. Name:- Rakesh Ranjan, Membership No . AMIETE:- 181328, Organization (present) Acliv Technology Pvt. Ltd. Position:- Software Engineer R & D Mob No.:- "Hi, I just want to suggest that there should be number of organization there in India like IETE. My story in brief: I was an average student and I was not able to clear the pre entrance exam like AIEEE and IIT, even I didn't have a good financial support to complete my engineering degree. But when I came to know that there is an institution which can provide my dream come true in a few amount only, within 25000 for 4 years. I enrolled my self here and I cleared all the papers in 5 years along with my job. And now my friends and family proud on me that I am part of R&D software Engineer worked in various bigger companies. I have worked as a software engineer in USA second largest Insurance company ALLSTATE, which is around 10 times bigger than indian top leading company like TCS, INFOSYS etc.
My dream came true in a very small budget due to only IETE degree. I request all of the organization like HRD, AICTE that please help IETE to move forward to make a bright carrier of average scale and poor students.
4. Anuradha R. Fukane Membership no.- SG-15814860, Presently, I am employed with Cummins College of Engineering for women, Pune as a Assistant Professor. when I joined this Institute, I was diploma Holder only. Then I started doing my AMIETE in 2003. I had a tough time passing AMIETE exam by August 2008. Thereafter, I finished my M.E. in Electronics & Telecommunication. I had published Four(4) IEEE International conference papers, two(2) international journal papers, three(3) IEEE national Conference papers & also a author of book "Theory & Solved Problems on Control System" published by Satya Prakashan, New Delhi. It had all been possible due to the high grade that AMIETE examination had maintained.
5. Shri Navneet Kumar Sharma, "wish to state that due to my completion of Grad. IETE (AMIETE),I was able to rise to the post of Chief Scientist (Scientist G ) in CSIR, Ministry of Science & Technology in the pay scale of Rs.37400-67000 with grade pay of Rs 10000/. I was head (Scientist-in-charge) of CSIO, Delhi Centre for eight years. I was involved in Research & Development of Security instruments. After retirement I was appointed as 'Principal Scientific Officer (Electronics) by Bureau of Police Research & Development, Ministry of Home Affairs. I was selected Fellow member of Computer Society of India, lnstitute of Engineers, Instrument Society of India, IETE etc because of only IETE degree. I am an expert member in IP University for taking B Tech. examination in Electronics & Communication Engineering.
6. "I am D,Thejasree with membership num-211766-presently I am doing Masters in information technology in USA, I have heard regarding recognition, as it is career and future of the students, AICTE should always support us for future of the students."
"I wish to state that due to my completion of GRAD IETE (AMIETE) I was able to obtain a position as a professor in the department of ECE, KL University, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, India. In my childhood my dream was to become an engineer. Due to illiterate and financial problems I am not able do engineering. After intermediate, I have completed a private one year diploma in Radio and TV course in Chennai. With this qualification, I worked in various TV industries as a technician, but my dreams came true. At the age of 32 years, I have started studying AMIETE and completed in 1996. Then I got admission in M. Tech course at REC (Now NIT) Warangal in 1997. With these qualifications, I have joined as a lecturer in a private Engineering college. Further I have a chance to involve in research area and able to get Ph.D degree from Osmania University, Hyderabad in 2011. Without IETE, I may not be able to reach to this position. So many people are motivated by this and completed AMIETE and then M.Tech and even Ph.D.
7. Raj Sharma. "We Need Engineering at Affordable Cost, Do Whatever You Can. Students who have Completed Engineering Through Regular Mode Does not Mean they have more knowledge than Students of Distance Mode" .
8. I, S Ramaswamy, Chairman, Chennai Centre, IETE. Former Chief Engineer, AIR & Doordarshan. After passing Grade IETE(AMIETE) , I Could write the Exam of Indian Engineering Service Conducted by UPSC in 1970. Consequently I was appointed as Asst Station Engineer (class1, Gazzetted) in All India Radio. From then on I went up in the Ladder of Career in the Department and finally reached a Senior Post of Chief Engineer in AIR & Doordarshan and retired in 2007. During 36 years of outstanding service, received many Laurels & Awards. After the retirement, I was appointed as Chief Project Consultant , by Govt of Tamil Nadu to Establish Digital Cable TV Network for the entire Tamil Nadu. The Credit of all the above achievements goes entirely to IETE. I am immensely thankful and indebted to the great Institution. My membership no in IETE is LF011794. I am settled in Chennai.
9. Anthony D'Sa, F-22508 "I wish to state that due to my completion of GRAD IETE ( AMIETE) I was able to rise to the post of Dy General Manager in the PSU ELECTRONICS CORPORATION OF INDIA LTD and retired from this post in 2012. As GRAD IETE was recognised by the PSU's and Govt. it was possible to get promotions to posts which required a Degree in Engineering. Many such personnels in my organisation had risen even higher after acquiring AMIETE. It also helped in my personal development as it opened many avenues for further studies and courses which would not be possible otherwise.
In the present scenarion of "Make in India " such engineers would be essential to make this dream come true. In fact if I am not mistaken, I had seen a report in our newsletter wherein our present Prime Minister the Hon. Narendra Modi had graced one of IETE programs in Gujarat in year 2011 when he was the CM there.
10. I'm Hemanth B R, Membership No: 226808, studying AMIETE from the Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers. This is very good Institution helping lot of passionate guys who are willing to study while working. Encouraging their lives by providing precious technical degrees. I can surely say that IETE is an Institution with genuine process and personalities, I kindly request you to motivate the lot of passionate guys by continuing the Recognition.
11. Ester Rani Thin Sin , With due respect I would like to express my cordial gesture to the esteemed institute IETE which has given me the opportunity to achieve my dream. Currently, I am working with Assam Sarba Siksha Abhiyan, Govt. of Assam as Block MIS Programmer, Rampur Block, Kamrup District, Assam since 21st Feb 2011 with Pay Band-3 (three) as per state ROP, Govt. of Assam.
Now I am an Executive Member of IETE Guwahati Center with new membership No- M-154791.
12. B J Mehta, Membership No. 173460, I thank for taking an initiative prior to have justice to AMIETE graduates . I completed my Diploma from IETE in the year of 2007. And then I was started a JOB as Customer Support Engineer as IT hardware and network Engineer in Silver touch Technology (i) Pvt ltd. Then I started Degree in the year of 2008 and completed in the year of June 2013 Examination with Running Job. Then I moved to another JOB in the Year of June 2013 as L2 Desktop/laptop Support Engineer in L & T IDPL under the payroll of Wipro business partner. Now I will be moving to Cyberoam Technology on next month as Customer Support Engineer. I am getting good pay scale.
13. I, Abhilasha Singh Rathor, AM-176318, I am very thankful to IETE, for what I am today is all becoz of IETE. My family was not financially so strong so that I can do regular B.Tech. I did AMIETE after diploma. I am well settled and happy in my life. Earning well and good. My all the best wishes lies with IETE.
14. I, Prasanna Rawat, SG-148091, Good to see this initiative from IETE council. I believe IETE is the only way to achieve technical/engineering degree for the persons who can not afford to go to regular college. That's why I have done and completed AMIETE course from this institute.
15. I, M V Balasubrahmanyam, F-063806, Passing AMIETE made me to excel in my career and I held various positions in industry after my AMIETE. Currently, I am Chief Executive Officer at Ramyam Intelligence Lab Pvt Ltd, A Software Product company. My full profile can be viewed at http://in.linkedin.com/in/mvbalu/